Monday, January 16, 2012

The Bridal Showcase


A couple weekends back, I had the pleasure of working with a friend of mine at the largest bridal show in Charlotte. Lingky and I met at a wedding that I had planned and directed.  
 I was instantly struck by her talent and creativity as a florist. I had never seen flowers quite like hers. Flowers By Lingky is now a booming business throughout the Carolina's! She will also travel to other locations as well.


At the show, I mingled with brides and got a feel of what they were looking for in their weddings. We passed our corsages, and had 
wonderful give-a-ways, but that is not what attracted people to our booth. Brides loved the variety of flowers and the opportunity to pose with different bouquets. Our booth had a very classic feel, but a modern touch with the designs. Lingky finds her vases and decorative pieces from places all over the 
world. She is always on the lookout for a unique work of art. 
What I love most about Lingky, is her willingness to work with any bride. She does not have set packages and minimums. You have the option to go to her with a vision and a budget. She will work with you to ensure that you do not spend above you means, but that you still get the dream wedding that every bride deserves. Even though I have only mentioned weddings, she does every kind of event. 

1 comment:

  1. These are looking stunning. Just loved all these photos. At the local event venues in Chicago I also would be attending a grand wedding expo in the next week. I am sure that I would be able to get some nice ideas for our DIY ceremony.

    ReplyDelete