Thursday, April 5, 2012

Spring Is In The Air!

Nothing beats a spring wedding. The flowers are in bloom, the weather is nice (usually) and everyone is getting excited about summer. Spring time weddings usually have pastel colors, lots of flowers, and something outside. I have found some of my favorite spring ideas. 
I love this table layout. There are just enough flowers without going overboard. I don't like it when the centerpieces prevent you from seeing who else is sitting at the table. The splashes of purple bring the spring look together. 
Having spent my college years living at the beach, I learned first hand that it is not ideal to have a summer wedding there. Spring is perfect because it is just starting to warm back up, and the nights still have a chill to them. Sometimes the fall is still too warm. I remember spending on Halloween laying on the beach, so you never know how long it will stay hot. I know in Wilmington, NC and Wrightsville Beach, there are amazing azelas everywhere. There is nothing better than having your ceremony and reception venue naturally beautiful so you can cut down on cost from decorating yourself. 
Let me know what you think. What is your favorite time for a wedding? 









heridealwedding.com
uniquebeachwedding.com

No comments:

Post a Comment