Friday, February 24, 2012

Mason Jars Ya'll!

I am not sure if it is the southern in me, but there is something about a mason jar that makes me smile. I love how  you can use them for just about anything. 


This is very true when it comes to a wedding. I started seeing different decoration ideas popping up on wedding websites, and I knew I had to share them with you. The great thing about mason jars is their price. These are items that you may have lying around or you can ask around to borrow from friends and family. If neither of those work, just out your local thrift stores. You can get them for pennies a piece. The opportunities are endless. Candle holders, cups, vases, etc. It is a simple, yet classy decoration.  www.weddingwindow.com                                               
I love the idea of the picture to the left. As you know, having liquor at your wedding can get very expensive. This idea is to have a couple mixed drinks pre-made in the mason jars. You have a certain number of each, and when they are out, they are done with liquor. This way you can control the amount of liquor being served. You can still have beer and wine at the bar,  but this is nice for those who have "wilder" guests. Let me know if you have any other mason jar ideas, or if you see some other creative ways for them to be used. http://www.apartmenttherapy.com






No comments:

Post a Comment