Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Lindsay and Mike


I am so excited to announce that one of my BEST friends got engaged. I had a feeling it would be coming soon-- I met her fiance for the first time this past summer. After I saw how in love he was with her, I knew he would not be able to hold off much longer. I am not going to lie, I am very prospective over who my friends date. They always have to pass my test. Mike managed to accomplish this within ten minutes of us meeting. I really can say that they are one of the most perfect pairs! 
 The two are planning to get married in the Spring of 2013 at a yacht club in Florida. She decided to wait until she graduated from law school at Florida State. I have the honor of getting to share my wedding advice with them, but also to be a bridesmaid. Though being a bridesmaid can sometimes be a pain, I am VERY excited to get to share this special time with Lindsay. You know you are a good friend of mine when I actually want to be in your wedding! I will keep you updated on the details! Congrats Lindsay and Mike!

No comments:

Post a Comment