Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Fall Weddings

Even though I am a beach girl, and always will be, there is something about fall that I just LOVE! After spending my college years in Wilmington, NC feeling a breeze in the air was always a relief. I also am a Halloween fanatic. I know it sounds crazy, but I am obsessed with Halloween. Maybe even more than Christmas. 
Fall is the perfect time for a wedding. It is not too hot, but not too cold for an outdoors reception.  I think that September and October are two of the prettiest months to get married in. I just wanted to share with you some fall wedding photos that may give you a bit of inspiration. 
 life123.com
 herecomestheblog.com
deborahsheeran.wordpress.com
These are just a few fall wedding ideas. Darker colors are best for this time of year. Reds, oranges, and browns are always the most popular. 
If you have some fall wedding ideas, please share them with me! www.thecarolinaweddings@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment