Friday, August 26, 2011

Etsy Love

Oh my goodness. That is all I have to say about this super talented artist on etsy.com. I just LOVE these alternatives to real flowers for the bouquet.
 
I also love the color pink, clearly. These bridal belts are to die for! They have such a classic look to them. It is the perfect way to spice up a simple dress. It also makes the dress uniquely your own!
 
I know that when I am in a wedding, I never know what purse to carry- or to carry one at all. I think that is a great bridesmaids present to get your girls matching purses. Have one made for yourself also! Keep in mind tough, if you are having funky wedding colors, make sure the purse is in a color that can be worn again. 

Check out SolBijou on etsy for more products and information

No comments:

Post a Comment