Monday, July 25, 2011

CANDY! CANDY! CANDY!


For those of you who do not personally know me, I have to admit something. I am totally obsessed with candy. With this being said, it is pretty obvious that I love the idea of having a candy bar or buffet at your reception. No matter what the age group of your guests are, candy is always a fun gift.
www.etsy.com
Buying varieties of candy is something that is easy to price hunt for. I found a couple of different websites who sell wholesale candy.You also have to use common sense, some of the items are actually more expensive then what I see at the Dollar Tree. Just make sure you look around before committing to one company. 
 The different vases and bowls on the table are something you can find at antique shops, yard sales and discount stores. Keep your eyes open for these items. You may be surprised where you will find them.
If you do choose to have this at your reception, make sure there are a couple sugar free options for those who cannot have regular candy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment