Saturday, September 3, 2011

Fun wedding decor!

Okay, so I know I have been super slack this week. I promise to do better next week. I just wanted to share with you some fun wedding decorations that I have found on etsy. All of these decorations are reasonably priced, and can really add a little kick to the reception or ceremony.  
These are a new wedding trend that I love. The best part is that they are inexpensive. I call them puff balls, others say paper flowers, but I think the real term for them is tissue paper poms. I like decorations hanging from trees at outdoor ceremonies and receptions. They are subtle accents that add a lot of flare.
Sparklers, bubbles, rice, etc. They are all the typical "send off" traditions we see. I think these ribbons are a great idea and a wonderful picture opportunity. The whole crowd just waves them as the bride and groom exit. I have also seen people holding signs. I love that idea too!
I am not really sure why, but I think these are just so pretty. They would be great to lay on tables, hang, or just have randomly throughout the reception.
I think these lights are so classy and elegant. They add just a bit of light, and are not tacky Christmas lights. They would be a perfect touch to a night time reception.

All of the items were found on etsy.com. Go to their wedding section, and click on the decorations tab. Scroll through and you will see endless ideas to make your wedding day very unique and unforgetable.





No comments:

Post a Comment