Saturday, June 4, 2011

Lauren and Adam's Wedding

Though I did not personally plan this wedding, it is still one I consider pretty special. My older sister got married September 5th, 2009 at Highland Presbyterian Church and had her reception at RayLen Vineyards. I know that I am partial, but this wedding was absolutely stunning. Looking back, everything went smoothly and turned out perfect. Her amazing photographer Sally Gupton did a great job capturing every aspect of the day. Here are a couple photo's to show you what I am talking about.

Adam and Lauren grew up going to church together, so it was only fitting that their ceremony be held there.

 


Then the real party began. The guests traveled out to the vineyard just in time for a breath taking sunset. Vineyards are great places for receptions because of their natural beauty. You do not need to have over the top decorations, because it will actually take away from the location.





If you have any more questions about this wedding please feel free to contact me!

No comments:

Post a Comment